Day before health questionnaire

SimGuy

They will email a reminder that it is time to answer the health questions but you can't actually access them in the app until you are less than 24 hours from your actual arrival appointment time.  

In the app go to the check in area where you'll find the health questions as the final step in the check in process.  

18 minutes ago, SimGuy said:

Also, noticed that the app still wants me to upload a photo of my vax card, which I already did on the website. Do I need to do that again, only this time on the app?

The vax card upload remains a work in progress.  I've seen it disappear then reappear in the app.  I've only used my phone to upload vax card pics so I can't address your scenario but I wouldn't worry too much about it, it takes 30 seconds for them to do it in the terminal.  

I think the health questionnaire and the vaccination card uploading on the app are still works in progress. Sometimes I can access the health questionnaire and submit it without a problem…but most times, either I can’t access it or it won’t let me submit it. I usually end up answering the questions at the port. No problem, takes less than a minute. Also, some check-ins ask for a photo of the card…some don’t.
Remember…….even if you successfully upload a photo of the vaccination card, you must still present the physical card at the port!…where they take a photo of it.🤔

32 minutes ago, DJsMrs said:

Does anyone know how it works getting kids (under 12) tested at port?    Do they schedule you based on arrival time?   Do we need to book something?

You need to preregister them. You should get an email with that info closer to sailing.

Here's my experience: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2021/10/12/what-its-go-cruise-unvaccinated-kids-right-now