Recent Alaskan cruise videos

Done

I am seeking information from the the seasoned Alaskan cruisers.  I have watched recent videos from cruise passengers on Ovation OTS showing very rough seas and RCCL hanging airline style sickness bags in pouches on the stairway railings.  One of the video titles indicated storms and subsequent rough seas were more prevalent in October.  Is this a reasonable statement?

My wife is susceptible to motion sickness and while she never experienced any discomfort on any of our previous dozen or so cruises I do not think we have sailed through the type of rolling seas depicted in the videos.  We are sailing to Alaska in August, 2022 and I am curious if we are more or less likely to encounter the same type of weather?  

Thanks

Our two Alaska cruises were in June and July. In both cases, on an open sea overnight transit the bags were out and the ship was rockin' and rollin'. Enough people stayed in their staterooms that we had the run of the ship with minimal crowds - best night of the trip (if you like a little motion as we all do).

Never an issue while cruising the Inside Passage.