Lots of first time cruisers

teddy

1 hour ago, Coltdoggs said:

Wife and I have been AI Resort folks...took our first cruise on Freedom last month, just a 3 nighter to CocoCay...We'll be back...Actually looking at bringing the teens on that same cruise in January as a Christmas present and also a 7 nighter in July!!  😎

I was hooked from my first cruise, and never wanted to take anything less than 7 days!  I have taken a weekend cruise since then.  I am just so sad to leave the relaxation of the ship when it's a short cruise.  Enjoy!

I hope I had something to do with newbies discovering cruising for the first time.

Most folks I know that have never cruised, profess they have no interest.  I do my best to impress on them, give it a chance, just one time, and you'll be back for more.  A short five years ago I also said I had no interest in cruising, and couldn't imagine ever doing so.  We cruised with some cousins, and now each time I cruise, I can't wait for my next cruise.🤩