On to the next cruise…Alaska - Flight Query

Scoular

Hi All!

Thank you for all of your help on the queries I had for the cruise with my mum. We had a fab time! She’s telling everyone how she’s got a new lease of life since the cruise which is great to hear. Shows what a holiday after 17 years can really do for you!

Anyway, I’m now on to the next one, which is Alaska with my fiancé (that happened this month too on another holiday, so first time I’ve used that!) 😁 and after that we have a cruise with my partner and his family. 

My question for all of you knowledgeable cruisers relates to the Alaska cruise. This one is in May and I need to book flights. It departs from Vancouver and ends in Seattle. Would you recommend booking flights on my own or via Royal’s air2sea? I’m mindful of the issues with cruises out of Canada due to Covid and the possibility that it could effect my cruise, hence why I’ve put it off for so long.

Can someone also please share the Royal air2sea link? I seem to have lost it. 

Thanks All! 

Congratulations!

For your flights I’d suggest pricing it both ways.  Airlines have a “multi city” option so it’s pretty easy to price check them using Kayak or Google flights.  Air2Sea already knows that it’s multi city so it easy to price them as well.  

I’m booked on Serenade from Vancouver followed by Quantum with a night in a hotel in between so I am also flying to Vancouver and out of Seattle.  I’m using airline points but I found it better to book both flights as one trip.  Sometimes it better to book multi city as two separate flights but not in this case.