Complimentary rapid antigen test @ Bayonne Cape Liberty ?

YOLO

I received an rccl.com email with the subject "Schedule your antigen test today!".  This is in reference to our 11/14 Anthem 7N cruise.  I will be traveling by car from MA, so I do not fall into the "arriving from overseas" requirement mentioned.  Yet, the email is asking for me to schedule my complimentary rapid antigen test and asks me to "please register for your test".  It is a Eurofins test, which is what NCL requires for everyone to get at the Manhattan Cruise Terminal.  Is this correct and the best way for us to get a free test?  Has anyone does this?

image.png.8e198abdb05fdd90a09da6ae95aec009.png

When are you planning to leave MA?  day of or day before?  You can book an appointment at a CVS 13 days prior. ie if your sailing on a Sunday, you could set up an appt. for the Friday before. Get the results within an hour or so. Then be on your way or finish packing and then leave.  Walgreen's sets up their appts. 48 hours prior.

@YOLOI received these emails twice for my last two cruises on the Oasis. I think it’s just a glitch because it concerns traveling from the UK. I drive to the port from my home in New Jersey and found it entirely too inconvenient to drive to Bayonne via the UK…too much traffic.😂

I ignored the emails. If you need confirmation, you can call your travel agent or Royal directly.