Alaska 2023 Sailings

Jacqui

Book ASAP. Suites go fast. Even if you don't book a suite, book EARLY. Prices go up, up, up. If they do go down, you can always cancel and re-book. Get a TA. You'll be much happier. You can still control everything else. They do the legwork (phone calls, etc.) for your rebookings. @Sharla s our TA, and I can't say enough good things about her. 

2 hours ago, Baked Alaska said:

Book ASAP. Suites go fast. Even if you don't book a suite, book EARLY. Prices go up, up, up. If they do go down, you can always cancel and re-book. Get a TA. You'll be much happier. You can still control everything else. They do the legwork (phone calls, etc.) for your rebookings. @Sharla s our TA, and I can't say enough good things about her. 

Thanks, that's what I thought.  We will be doing balcony, but I'm sure those go fairly quick also.  I'm more concerned about the price though.  I want to get the best price possible especially since Alaska tends to be a bit more expensive to begin with.

2 hours ago, Sweety said:

I am waiting for the new schedule to come out as well. I always book next cruise. The deposit is cheaper. I am going on a cruise in December 2021, I will book if the schedule is out.

We just got off Symphony this past Saturday but obviously the 2023 sailings aren't available yet so next cruise wasn't an option.  We likely won't be able to cruise again til 2023.