New Photos of Wonder

jack168

3 minutes ago, Jill said:

I heard the solarium will be air conditioned. Not sure I’m liking fully enclosed and air conditioned. Kind of ruins that tropical feel

I think it's "climate controlled" rather than air conditioned. Since it's fully covered, I'm guessing they will make sure it's not too hot, but not try to make it cold. 

4 minutes ago, jack_4321 said:

I think it's "climate controlled" rather than air conditioned. Since it's fully covered, I'm guessing they will make sure it's not too hot, but not try to make it cold. 

Guess we’ll just have to wait and see. We have a sailing in March on her. 

Just got off symphony on Saturday and we didn’t like the solarium as the bottom level was closed in and hot. Upper level was a bit better. Solarium on oasis was way better. Open, airy and breezy

Something interesting is that there isn't an art installation in the Solarium unlike Symphony. I'm not sure if they just didn't build it yet, or if they decided to remove it altogether. 

I find it funny that the art installation on Symphony was called "Big Wonder", but it's not on Wonder.