Interior to Junior Suite

SummerRose

I was quite surprised (and happy) with the royal up from CP balcony to JS. I bid $300 p/p on Symphony and think I could have gotten it for even less. 

Being able to “skip” the lines on embarkation day was a huge bonus. Also, I found the JS room category to be well wort. It. The walk in closet, bathtub, large balcony and extra living space sold me. 

22 minutes ago, SummerRose said:

So you don't lose the promotion points by changing the room?  I was worried about this.

I think the booking number would stay the same.  If it's not a Royal Up and you are just actually changing rooms you might still qualify. @michelle or @Sharla?

Another benefit is the Junior Suite will have a tub, if that's a benefit for your son.

You retain double points as long as the reservation number stays the same, which it will as long as you aren't changing ships or sail date. However if this is a RoyalUp bid and not a direct upgrade you won't get any bonus points for being in a suite. (I assumed with the 500 per person statement you were talking about Royal Up.) 

9 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I think the booking number would stay the same.  If it's not a Royal Up and you are just actually changing rooms you might still qualify. @michelle or @Sharla?

Another benefit is the Junior Suite will have a tub, if that's a benefit for your son.

I do believe you'd still qualify if it was booked before Sept 30.