Royal Website Redesigned

PG Cruiser

Have you noticed that the Royal website has been redesigned?  The icons/buttons look like they've been patterned after the app.

I was on the Cruise Planner earlier and clicking on the Royal Logo on the upper left hand corner does not take me back to the main page.  Could this be a glitch or a broken link?

Other great features of My Royal Cruise include securely stored credit card information for faster purchasing, plus a weekly planner view to easily glance at their daily schedule. If you're sailing onboard Mariner of the Seas® departing October 2021, Symphony of the Seas® & Odyssey of the Seas® departing January 2022, Oasis of the Seas®  & Harmony of the Seas® departing February 2022, or Navigator of the Seas® & Anthem of the Seas® departing March 2022, Freedom of the Seas®,  Adventure of the Seas® & Independence of the Seas® departing April 2022, Ovation of the Seas® & Quantum of the Seas® May 2022 and beyond, they will see this new platform now, with all their existing bookings seamlessly and automatically transferred. We will steadily be adding additional ships and sailings to My Royal Cruise throughout the year, so stay tuned for additional updates.

21075365_My_Royal_Cruise_Consumer_Flyer-4.pdf