How cool does it get?

Hello to anyone who has recently returned from a cruise.  My husband is wondering how cool it gets at night while walking around outside areas.  He is debating on taking a pair of long pants or just sticking with shorts.  I told him it probably gets windy so definitely a sweatshirt…right?  
Thanks for advice!!!

3 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Hello to anyone who has recently returned from a cruise.  My husband is wondering how cool it gets at night while walking around outside areas.  He is debating on taking a pair of long pants or just sticking with shorts.  I told him it probably gets windy so definitely a sweatshirt…right?  
Thanks for advice!!!

of course, it all depends on when you cruise, where you cruise, and your own comfirt levels.  If he is on the fence, it never hurts to pack a long pair of pants and a sweatshirt.   For Caribbean cruises, i've always worn shorts and a t-shirt in the evenings even when outside, but my wife will be there next to me in near artic wear 🙂