Suite concierge contact

SimGuy

11 hours ago, SimGuy said:

How far in advance of sailing do the suite concierges contact their assigned guests?

Example - we sail on Symphony on this Saturday, 11/6… the welcome letter from the concierges came yesterday (10/31).  It seems the only difference now is that suite guests do now need a reservation for shows. In the past there was a special area for suite guests that didn’t open to everyone else until maybe 10 minutes or so before a show (so reservations weren’t needed). Now they are allowed to go earlier (but may require getting there very early, as in 30-45 minutes before), but reservations are needed. Not much they can do other than that with social distancing now. 

@SpeedNoodles So glad you had a great cruise!!! 😁 So tell me about Elaine… we know and like Dexter, but have not met Elaine (the Allure is a S2S with our symphony cruise).

10 minutes ago, AlohaLivin said:

Example - we sail on Symphony on this Saturday, 11/6… the welcome letter from the concierges came yesterday (10/31).  It seems the only difference now is that suite guests do now need a reservation for shows. In the past there was a special area for suite guests that didn’t open to everyone else until maybe 10 minutes or so before a show (so reservations weren’t needed). Now they are allowed to go earlier (but may require getting there very early, as in 30-45 minutes before), but reservations are needed. Not much they can do other than that with social distancing now. 

@SpeedNoodles So glad you had a great cruise!!! 😁 So tell me about Elaine… we know and like Dexter, but have not met Elaine (the Allure is a S2S with our symphony cruise).

Since this was my first suite experience I have nothing to compare it all to, but I found her to be very easy to talk to, eager to help in any way, and is warm and engaging.  When I stopped in to thank her and to say goodbye at the end of the cruise, she got up and gave me a big hug!

36 minutes ago, AlohaLivin said:

Is the suite concierge able to make show reservations pre cruise?

3 minutes ago, wordell1 said:

Is the suite concierge able to make show reservations pre cruise?

Not really, at this point, from what I understand from the concierge for the symphony as the schedule isn’t finalized. But they can make them on day 1. I realize that makes the first day really hectic, but this is a situation at least until we get past these Covid protocols.

18 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Since this was my first suite experience I have nothing to compare it all to, but I found her to be very easy to talk to, eager to help in any way, and is warm and engaging.  When I stopped in to thank her and to say goodbye at the end of the cruise, she got up and gave me a big hug!

Sounds super positive though - Warm and friendly. 😊 Most of the concierge‘s is on Royal and Norwegian a very nice color you get the rare “fake flirty” types, but most are nice and very helpful!