xSAILEDx Liberty of the Seas, June 5th 2022 Roll Call/Facebook Group

MAS63

• 2 months later...
41 minutes ago, ellipses127 said:

We are booked... had to reschedule a few times but hopefully we make it on the ship! Just started looking at excursions today. Spent the last half hour looking at our pics from a similar sailing in 2017 and I'm very excited! 

Glad someone answered so quickly.  It's a ghost town out here!  Nice to meet you, ellipses.  I hope we make it on the ship too! 

• 2 months later...
On 1/20/2022 at 12:54 AM, Deb Carrubba said:

Starting Roll Call for Western Caribbean cruise departing Galveston on June 5.

Will you be there?

Deb Carrubba

Have you booked any excursions yet?! We FINALLY got a Belize excursion last night when they released some! 

On 4/6/2022 at 3:41 PM, ellipses127 said:

Have you booked any excursions yet?! We FINALLY got a Belize excursion last night when they released some! 

Dolphin Encounter in Costa Maya (and Aviary)

Horseback Riding and Ziplining in Roatan

Mayan Ruins in Belize

Sting Ray Catamaran in Cozumel 

Glad to hear you found something you like in Belize!

Anyone hearing that Belize protocols changed for going on shore?   App now says can only go onshore with a Royal Excursion, but April 15 it said fully vaccinated do not need a shore tour to go onshore?  confused?

has anyone had the "not quite ready for you" message when trying to select your arrival time? Curious to see if we are all getting it meaning it's something to do with our departure port or ship or if it's something else entirely if some people are able to get into this part of the check in. 

22 hours ago, michelle said:

Anyone hearing that Belize protocols changed for going on shore?   App now says can only go onshore with a Royal Excursion, but April 15 it said fully vaccinated do not need a shore tour to go onshore?  confused?

I saw on a Facebook group that the cases are going back up in Belize. 

5 hours ago, ellipses127 said:

has anyone had the "not quite ready for you" message when trying to select your arrival time? Curious to see if we are all getting it meaning it's something to do with our departure port or ship or if it's something else entirely if some people are able to get into this part of the check in. 

I am getting that too.  According to the Facebook group for our sailing, it appears to be everyone.   Ugh!

5 hours ago, ellipses127 said:

experiencing the same message...

3 hours ago, dcarrubba said:

I am getting that too.  According to the Facebook group for our sailing, it appears to be everyone.   Ugh!

and of COURSE I'm the type A personality and was looking forward to checking this step off the list! hahaha! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 12:54 AM, Deb Carrubba said:

Starting Roll Call for Western Caribbean cruise departing Galveston on June 5.

Will you be there?

Deb Carrubba

Thanks for starting this Deb, it’s our family’s first cruise and we’re looking forward to it….. definitely need a vacation

• 2 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Liberty of the Seas, June 5th 2022 Roll Call/Facebook Group