Changes to cruise planner

Jayne

36 minutes ago, Jayne said:

Since Royal Caribbean changed the cruise planner layout I cannot find where to cancel an excursion reservation. Anyone who can help please? Thank you 

Let me know if that doesn’t help.  I’ve had to cancel a bunch. 

On 10/31/2021 at 10:29 AM, YOLO said:

Speaking of the Cruise Planner, I have 4 cruises booked.  Three of them look like what I always remember, and one of them says "My Royal Cruise".  Is this one the new planner and is this what I can expect going forward? 

image.png.5ca3d4469edf3f8628e1492ea7d0cc8e.png

My July Harmony cruise is the new cruise planner but my August Jewel is still the old format.

Funny thing is I can't decide what style I like better...the old or the new!  Each has something to offer but I suppose we all have to get used to the new style since it won't be long that the old...tried and true version...will disappear for good!   I suppose booking more cruises will help, no???  🤣

On 10/31/2021 at 9:45 AM, Jim D said:

Let me know if that doesn’t help.  I’ve had to cancel a bunch. 

Did you ever have problem getting the refund? I canceled an excursion and they took money out of the fully paid CRUISE FARE for the refund and later email me I have a balance due… Some idiot working there…

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 1:07 PM, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

My Royal Cruise is the NEW planner format...but is still not available on certain ships.  I believe Royal is integrating this new planner ship by ship over time.

Yeah, I guess I need to stop calling it the Cruise Planner and instead call it My Royal Cruise.  Boy that seems weird and I don't like it.  But I keep confusing the heck out of my friends sailing with us.  They don't know what I am talking about when I say there is a Cruise Planner 55% off sale.  They think I am talking about booking another cruise!  🙂