EVIAN BOTTLED WATER PACKAGE

Guest toodle68

Guest toodle68

Hi all,

I have not seen this in the list before;

EVIAN BOTTLED WATER PACKAGE

Reserve before your sail date and have it waiting in your stateroom when you arrive*. Or choose a later date during your vacation for your water to be delivered.

It says $39.  I assume for that price it is not per day?  Anyone know how it works?  I can't imagine it is all the bottles you want for the entire 7 day cruise for anyone in the room..  From the wording, it looks like they deliver a case of 24 bottles and that is all?

Thanks..

EVIAN® BOTTLED WATER PACKAGE

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&faqId=3657&faqSubjectId=336

If you order the 24 bottle package you will get 24 (1 Liter Bottles) 

You may say this is very expensive but compare it to a hotel which charges 4 - 8.00 for a liter of water in the rooms, or even a grocery store which typically wants 1.00 a liter when bought one at a time.  This is not unlimited for the week.

The sad thing is they used to have an 8 pack of water but stopped selling them.  We wind up packing some to take home now.  But, last cruise from Port Canaveral they were selling water just before you boarded.  We got 6 half liter bottles for $5.  Since it was a three day cruise, we didn't feel 12 liter bottles would be needed.