Current Maya Chan Question

Floski

This is a question on the vendor presence. At one of the other "beach clubs" in Costa Maya, our kids were there last week and they said they were inundated with constant vendors wanting to sell them stuff that it made the visit really unpleasant. How was Maya Chan in that respect? We are scheduled to visit the same "beach club" this coming week and am wondering how it is at Maya Chan and if we need to change. The one we usually visit is at the far end of the main drag and usually does not get much vendor traffic but my kids said it was unbelievable this time. Have to make the change today if possible.

1 hour ago, CrznTxn said:

This is a question on the vendor presence. At one of the other "beach clubs" in Costa Maya, our kids were there last week and they said they were inundated with constant vendors wanting to sell them stuff that it made the visit really unpleasant. How was Maya Chan in that respect? We are scheduled to visit the same "beach club" this coming week and am wondering how it is at Maya Chan and if we need to change. The one we usually visit is at the far end of the main drag and usually does not get much vendor traffic but my kids said it was unbelievable this time. Have to make the change today if possible.

I think someone asked us once, if that, but certainly wasn't more than once.

• 2 weeks later...

As a followup, we visited Maya Chan this past week and the folks were great! Used all the water toys and the cushions in the chairs and hammock made it even more comfy. It was a windy day and the waves made the water even more cloudy but since I wasn't snorkeling this stop I did not mind and it was fun kayaking way out to the breakwater. No vendors was great and we will be back on our trip in January.