Can’t purchase unlimited dining package

Julian305

Maybe give them a call too... it can't hurt. I also agree with @Ampurp85 to keep monitoring the Cruise Planner like a hawk.

On our Oasis cruise we just completed this month, they kept adding and removing the dining packages periodically (3-night and UDP) for a couple of months preceding the sailing. It was actually added back the week before the sailing, but we decided to stick with the 3-night.

I had the same issue on my booking for the Allure on December 30th. When I booked the cruise the option was there, them gone for several weeks, then it popped up for a day, but I wasn't able to book. Gone again, I booked 3 night dining, Then it showed up again or about 20 hours, I booked the UDP and canceled the 3-night after I had successfully booked.

I don't know what it is the driver, but check the cruise planner daily. On a side note, you cannot book 2x 3-night packages. I tried online and through an agent.

Keep looking.

Markus

I’m on the Symphony now we had the same issue they never offered the Ultimate Dinning Package on line and I called several times before cruising and was told it was sold out.   My husband and I get onboard and were able to book the package at the pre-cruise rate before we even made our way to our suite.  I asked why isn’t it available to book online and why agents over the phone where saying its sold out and I couldn’t get an answer, even the suite concierge couldn’t answer why it shows sold out in Royals reservation system.  

So don’t freak out if you can’t book it in advance just book it as soon as you get onboard and they will give you the pre-cruise rate.