Independence of the Seas sold out for December

Vogt5059

I was going to check prices for my cruise coming up in December and the RC website is showing that all of the sailings in December are sold out except for suites.  When I checked a few days ago there were still plenty of cabins available in all categories.

Are all of the Indy December sailings truely full or is this RC limiting the number of rooms they are allowing to be booked due to covid restrictions?  Seems like the latter to me, what do you think?

Could be. If you go to other travel sites (non-Royal) you can get a glimpse at what the pricing is for the non-suite rooms but they don't have any availability either.  The pricing is REALLY low (I was seeing $55/night!) so that could be the reason.  They possibly pulled all of the non-suite rooms until they get capacity in check.  

3 hours ago, Vogt5059 said:

I was going to check prices for my cruise coming up in December and the RC website is showing that all of the sailings in December are sold out except for suites.  When I checked a few days ago there were still plenty of cabins available in all categories.

A lot of the 3-day sailings for Freedom for both November and December are showing the same thing.