Any way they'll carry Ohio State/Michigan Game on Symphony of the Seas Nov. 27th sailing?

gugenheimz

Also, when you board, the events play❌akers will show will be on a card on the tables. I also believe the Satellite service Royal uses has ESPN Caribbean which doesn’t always line up with stateside ESPN. There are other sports channels as well but they typically focus on European sports. Not sure where SY will be on the 27th, but if you’re in St. Tho❌as or San Juan you ❌ight be able to strea❌ it. Those are the best tips I can think of. O-H! 

14 minutes ago, JC Pats said:

Also, when you board, the events play❌akers will show will be on a card on the tables. I also believe the Satellite service Royal uses has ESPN Caribbean which doesn’t always line up with stateside ESPN. There are other sports channels as well but they typically focus on European sports. Not sure where SY will be on the 27th, but if you’re in St. Tho❌as or San Juan you ❌ight be able to strea❌ it. Those are the best tips I can think of. O-H! 

Toronto Raptors Applause GIF by MOODMAN

1 hour ago, Matt said:

You're on Symphony, which has great wifi. You could always stream the game if you have a means of doing so (perhaps your cable provider or some other means)

Streaming sporting events is often YMMV depending on where the ship's wifi routes to. If it routes through a foreign IP, the streaming app may block it.

A few years ago we were on Oasis during the Women's World Cup Soccer.  The Finals were on Fox and were not being shown on a station that Oasis could show. So, I set up a streaming app to view it on my laptop.  Oasis even helped us out with a conference room and projector so that others who were interested in viewing the game could join in.  It all worked out great! 

Certainly streaming a live broadcast is subject to problems, but work with Guest Services or a concierge for any help they might provide.

Just off Symphony and could not watch the American League playoffs because they were on Fox.  Caribbean ESPN was showing the TBS broadcast of the National League game so that was on but not the FOX broadcast.  Playmakers said they do not have any FOX channels.  Sorry but very unlikely unless you stream with the Fox Sports APP which did work well (most of the time) with Voom.

On 10/29/2021 at 7:53 AM, TB2021 said:

I’m on Symphony sailing right now (Oct 23rd - Eastern Caribbean). I can verify that Playmakers does broadcast Fox. We watched NFL last Sunday (Eagles vs Raiders) and they are broadcasting the World Series, all of which are on Fox. I believe there’s a strong likelihood you’ll be able to catch the game. 

Did they play an NFL game on Sunday in the aquatheater? I've read they sometimes do that and mybhusband would LOVE it!

Yes, the aqua theater is showing NFL games.

We planned to watch the Ole Miss/Auburn game on Saturday at Playmakers but told that they don't carry ABC and could not show it.  Definitely had FOX.  Also checked the room tv but no luck there either.   I'm sure if the event is big enough like a Super Bowl, they would find a way to show it.

42 minutes ago, Va4fam said:

I'm sure if the event is big enough like a Super Bowl, they would find a way to show it.

We watched the Super Bowl on Mariner in 2019.  We saw it on the pool deck screen. 

They couldn’t call it the “Super Bowl” though.   It was referred to as “The Big Game”.  

On 10/28/2021 at 7:50 AM, JC Pats said:

I-O!!!