xSAILEDx Harmony of the seas Dec 12-19

• 1 month later...
On 7/20/2021 at 3:25 PM, DJsMrs said:

Very quiet in here - maybe no one is coming and we get the ship to ourselves?    Or people are as anxious as I am about travel this year?    Hopefully we're all sailing - we're really missing travel and cruising!!!

It has been quiet but it isn't one of those itineraries that a lot of people would want to chat about.  That being said, some of the folks may be waiting for the protocols for the cruise before they commit.  I know the friends we are traveling with are doing that.  The only problem is they will likely have to decide before final payment even though we know protocols change often.  

Anyway, I'm hoping there are still low numbers by then (although many categories are sold out).  It will be fun nonetheless.  It is a Christmas time cruise and we have always enjoyed those (decorated, etc)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apparently this is the new itinerary - no labadee and no jamaica

Monday:        Nassau, Bahamas         9:30 AM until 3:30 PM  (note the time change)

Tuesday:        Cruising (at sea)

Wednesday:  Costa Maya, Mexico     9:00 AM until 5:00 PM  NEW!

Thursday:       Cozumel, Mexico          7:00 AM until 6:00 PM  NEW!

Friday:             Cruising (at sea)

Saturday:        Coco Cay (Perfect Day)  (same as before)

Sunday:           Canaveral port, FL         6:00 AM

Super bummed about this itinerary change - and anxiously waiting to see excursions load in the cruise planner.

It looks like there will be seven ships in port at Cozumel on the 16th (including ours), 

But only 2 in Costa Maya on the 15th - maybe a heads up if people are trying to decide whether or not to have a ship day.

60 days out!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this thread. The wife and I can’t wait to be onboard.

We were also pretty disappointed by the itinerary change. Two private island/beach days was what we found most appealing about the itinerary. But we knew there was a good chance of it when we booked, so oh well.

Noticed the 11:30 time slot today and moved up too.

On 7/20/2021 at 2:25 PM, DJsMrs said:

Very quiet in here - maybe no one is coming and we get the ship to ourselves?    Or people are as anxious as I am about travel this year?    Hopefully we're all sailing - we're really missing travel and cruising!!!

@DJsMrs Wave Hi as you disembark, as I'll be embarking at 11:30 on the 19th!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Harmony of the seas Dec 12-19