xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas, January 23, 2022

7 Night Western Caribbean from Port Canaveral, originally scheduled to stop at Nassau, Falmouth, Labadee, and CocoCay. I'm figuring the Labadee stop will be replaced, waiting to see what they do with that. Anyone else going to be on this sailing? 89 days from today! Looking forward to it!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

We will be joining you on this ship! Excited and looking forward to it. Hoping all goes well and we are able to board! This will be our second Royal cruise with our first time on Liberty OTS. Cant wait to see what this ship has in store!

I am not on this sailing, but I saw a Facebook thread about someone who discovered that Royal lists the same cruise with different ports, depending on which country you select when visiting the Royal site. 

When visiting the US Royal Caribbean site: currently lists Harmony sailing January 23rd 2022 as visiting CocoCay, Nassau, Falmouth and Labadee

475449354_WesternCaribbeanPerfectDay.thumb.png.a4353b7d28a9e134bf10c68cb663f1d7.png

When visiting the Royal Caribbean site and changing your country to Spain: shows the same cruise -- Harmony sailing January 23rd 2022 -- as visiting St. Kitts, St. Thomas, and CocoCay

1169173823_7NOCHES.thumb.png.8b8fc221cf7058cf84d592ec952489e4.png

This seems like the itinerary has been altered but for some reason the US site is still showing the old itin. Have you folks on this cruise received notification of changed ports?

Wife and I are betting one another on the ports we'll end up seeing on the 23rd Harmony cruise.  Cruise just finished [on 16th] I think had the same 'original' itinerary as the 23rd [nassau, falmouth, labadee, and CCay]...then changed it...but then ended up going to CCay, St. Marten, turned away at St. Thomas, and some comments of going back to St. Marten [not sure] before returning to CCay then home [Canaveral].   Sadly, there were several comments [on Cruise Critic blogs] about most entertainment being shut down, some specialty restaurants not open [Sabor was one I remember], and other things.  So, no telling what we'll  see.  A whole week to go, so we're hoping crews might get refurbished and some normalcy return.  Whatever the case, we'll have a blast.  We love St. Marten and CCay, ha; heck, just rolling around the caribbean fun for us and plenty to do on the mega ships.  Oh, I think the ice shows went on.  Info kinda sketchy [wish RCI was more forthcoming on port changes, especially the one's they KNOW we won't visit, like Labadee].   

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas, January 23, 2022