Wonder OTS to sail from Port Canaveral beginning November 2022

• ChrisK2793 changed the title to Wonder OTS to sail from Port Canaveral beginning November 2022
5 hours ago, LovetoCruise87 said:

Think I'm going to move my 7 day cruise aboard Harmony on Sep 2022 to Wonder Nov 2022, only going to cost me about $300 more. Certainly worth paying to be on a brand new ship!

That’s what I did. Switched my March Harmony for March Wonder and it actually was cheaper! (Had CP balcony on Harmony and now ocean balcony on Wonder too!) 

• 3 weeks later...

Well here’s some good news! A parent posted yesterday that her daughter is on her way to France to join the ship. Wonder will sail to a few ports to pick up crew then take a 14 day TA to satisfy quarantine requirements. 

Sounds like she will be on time for March 4! (I booked the 3rd cruise to be safe after the Odyssey situation 😁)

2 hours ago, Jill said:

Well here’s some good news! A parent posted yesterday that her daughter is on her way to France to join the ship. Wonder will sail to a few ports to pick up crew then take a 14 day TA to satisfy quarantine requirements. 

Sounds like she will be on time for March 4! (I booked the 3rd cruise to be safe after the Odyssey situation 😁)

Are you on the 25th sailing?