CocoCay and jet skis

AlwaysRollin

I'm on Allure 11/27, our itinerary was changed and now we're going to CocoCay.  Based on the recommendations I've read on this awesome forum, we got the Beach Club. I see that there are jet ski's that you can rent and I've seen some videos about them, it is a jet ski tour.  As of this moment, there is no shore excursion listed for this.  So my question is basically, are the jet ski rentals just a booth you go to and sign up once you're on the island or is it normally offered as an excursion (like the zip lining or roller coaster ride at Labadee)?

20 minutes ago, AlwaysRollin said:

For anyone following, I just got off the phone with RC and they told me that the jet ski tour is not being offered as an excursion.  I'm surprised that it was available before and not now. Something must have happened to make them not offer this anymore.

Perfect Day Cococay Wave Jet Tour - Driver A

Strange still on my Cruise planner!

PERFECT DAY COCOCAY, BAHAMAS
DURATION: 1 HOUR 15 MINUTES

Go full octane on an exhilarating tour around CocoCay and the Berry Islands as you drive…

From*$109.00USD Adult   $109.00USD Child

5 minutes ago, foxrunner said:

Go full octane on an exhilarating tour around CocoCay and the Berry Islands as you drive…

If you don't mind me asking, when is your cruise?

On 11/1/2021 at 5:02 PM, foxrunner said:

Still on our planner for our 22 Nov 21 visit.    I booked it too.

• 2 weeks later...

Having done this tour several times. I can say that it is a lot of fun. It is a tour that is about an hour to an hour and a half long. You are not able to go out on your own. They will cancel this tour if the seas get to rough. I will say that in the past I have been able to walk up and do this tour, if it is running.

• 1 year later...

Hello RC family, I will be cruising in June 23-30, 2023 on the 7 night Oasis of the Seas Bahamas Cruise. I previously did this same cruise in August 2022 and remember doing a jet ski excursion at RC Coco Cay Island. But I am not finding it listed any longer. Anyone have any idea what happened? or of how I can find out more or book it?

On 3/14/2023 at 11:28 PM, Tashana727 said:

Hello RC family, I will be cruising in June 23-30, 2023 on the 7 night Oasis of the Seas Bahamas Cruise. I previously did this same cruise in August 2022 and remember doing a jet ski excursion at RC Coco Cay Island. But I am not finding it listed any longer. Anyone have any idea what happened? or of how I can find out more or book it?

Hi @Tashana727. We sail Oasis 2 weeks after you and had the same question. For our sailing, Jet ski, Balloon and zip line were not showing in our CP. after some digging, we found out that they have never been loaded to the Oasis cruise planner. However, they were loaded to Independence that visits CCC the same day. We called Royal and they confirmed they were never loaded for Oasis passengers but were for Independence. Now most are sold out without ever having been offered to Oasis passengers. Royal opened a ticket but we have not heard anything back. I checked your sailing and it is the same as ours. Loaded to ID but not to OA. Most are already sold out. You may want to call Royal. They will tell you they are just sold out but you have to push them to see they are loaded to Independence and ask to speak to resolutions. I attached a few screen shots from Independence visiting same day as you (sails 6/26/23 at CCC 6/27). 

1554C79E-CB52-443A-A8A0-D9D886F08F22.png

3C95E2D1-8EAC-4CE6-9CC0-AA7C6868D4EE.png

I’ve been waiting on Jet Ski slots to open for my stop for over a month.  I initially booked a driver (me) and a passenger (my wife) during the Black Friday sale.  I picked a 2pm slot.  Later I decided that 2pm was late if we decide that we’ve had enough by noon and didn’t want to wait around for the Jet Ski.  I also decided to get two drivers so we could both have our own, but all I could get was one at 10am.  The time was perfect.  I grabbed that and when I tried to book my wife as a passenger (in case another Jet Ski didn’t become available) it only offered 9am and 2pm.  No 10am, which is odd.  I called RCI and was told I’ll be able to book the passenger while on the ship even though it’s not available now.  I’m skeptical of course.  I’m hoping another 10am driver opens up, but I’m not holding my breath.  If they won’t open a 10am passenger for the Mrs. we’ll probably cancel the Jet Ski completely.  Can you cancel an RCI excursion the day before?

• 1 month later...