Fourth Oasis-class ship possible?

Ran across this and was surprised: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2013/08/09/royal-caribbean-must-decide-about-fourth-oasis-class-cruise-ship-december

Evidently Royal Caribbean has an option on a fourth Oasis-class ship.  Given that it's on the hook right now for 1 Oasis-class and 3 Quantum class ships, it's kind of surprising to me if they go for a fourth Oasis-class ship. Not that I'll be complaining!

Do you think Royal Caribbean ought to order a fourth Oasis-class ship?

I hope so. Obviously that is the best class in the fleet both for onboard options and onboard revenue. Royal Caribbean would be so smart to build a 4th. You could easily have 1 Oasis Class ship in Florida, South Hampton, Australia, and Asia.

I was thinking about how a 4th Oasis ship could fit in and then I considered what Disney is going. Their 2 new ships are in the same port, one doing 3 & 4 night itineraries with the other doing 7 nights.  Might be a model Royal Caribbean could emulate

• 2 weeks later...

Ran across this and was surprised: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2013/08/09/royal-caribbean-must-decide-about-fourth-oasis-class-cruise-ship-december

Evidently Royal Caribbean has an option on a fourth Oasis-class ship.  Given that it's on the hook right now for 1 Oasis-class and 3 Quantum class ships, it's kind of surprising to me if they go for a fourth Oasis-class ship. Not that I'll be complaining!

Do you think Royal Caribbean ought to order a fourth Oasis-class ship?

Definitely because maybe they would base one in Southampton and that would be awesome. I would love to be able to go on an Oasis class from here to Europe & the Med etc.

BRING IT ON