Just back from Allure

JAB

We are currently sitting in the Orlando Airport waiting for our flight home. This was our second time on Allure, and she did not disappoint! 

We choose an Ocean View Balcony guarantee and were assigned room 10726. It was the next to the last balcony cabin at the aft. We were pleased with the cabin, and especially pleased with Sam, our wonderful stateroom attendant! 

The crew were friendlier than ever and we found the ship to be very clean. The Windjammer food was excellent and I did not mind being served the food at all (especially after seeing a man walk out of the bathroom stall and out of the bathroom without washing his hands).

Wearing the mask inside was not an issue and most guests, and all crew, were wearing them properly. We did two specialty restaurants on this cruise, Chops Grill and Giovanni's. Both were excellent, my wife preferred Chops, and I preferred Giovanni's.

This trip included our first visit to Coco Cay, but it certainly won't be the last! What a fun time!

I envied those staying on board for a back to back. I'm hoping that we will be able to do that in the future!

20211021_104520.jpg

I was on the Allure for the first time 10/17 to 10/24 and I was extremely satisfied with the experience, my only gripe was with the family of in The Main Dining Room because it didn't impress me at all. The cruise was otherwise one that I will rent until the next time I travel on her, hopefully the revamp will be done by then.