xSAILEDx Radiance of the Seas - June 17th, 2022 Northbound Alaska Cruise

• 5 months later...
On 10/24/2021 at 4:43 AM, markinct said:

This is the cruise my wife and I booked for ... 2020, then 2021, and now (knock on wood) 2022. Who's with us??

We will now be joining you on this cruise!!!  We were booked on the Serenade of the Seas with a land tour in the Canadian Rockies.  The overnight train portion got canceled so we shifted to this cruise with a post cruise land tour in Alaska.  We did this cruise in 2017 on the same ship and loved it...Can't  wait to get back on her.  Hopeful our captain will be able to get close the Hubbard glacier again.  The 360 degree spinning of the ship is AWESOME!!   

That's awesome! Though it's sad news that your train trip got cancelled, I'm glad to meet a veteran of a Radiance Alaska cruise!!

There's a small-ish group on FB for the cruise, just search for Radiance of the Seas, June 17th.

I hope switching cruises hasn't messed up your airline reservations too much!

On 4/16/2022 at 9:43 PM, markinct said:

I hope switching cruises hasn't messed up your airline reservations too much!

We hadn't purchased any airline tickets for our old cruise as we were not sure if the cruise tour was going to happen with Canada and their Covid restriction's.  We now have our flight and hotel booked for Vancouver for this cruise.  Can't wait!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Radiance of the Seas - June 17th, 2022 Northbound Alaska Cruise