Boarding Time

MG728

When do people usually find out their assigned boarding time? (Like how much before the cruise) I’m trying to set up my transfers but hearing they strictly adhered to those times now, I don’t want to choose a time too early since we are travelling with our kids.

4 minutes ago, MG728 said:

When do people usually find out their assigned boarding time? (Like how much before the cruise) I’m trying to set up my transfers but hearing they strictly adhered to those times now, I don’t want to choose a time too early since we are travelling with our kids.

You will get to choose your check in time after you will complete your online check in.

7 hours ago, MG728 said:

Ok thank you! Are most people able to get the time they prefer? I’d like to set up the transfer ahead of time if I can.

not likely.  I've seen it where only 3:00 might be there.  Then they randomly open check in times to as early on 11:30 on the cruise I leave on tomorrow (Oasis out of NJ).  Certain level suites on certain cruises can check in up to 1 hour prior to the time they pick.  I've also had the time we sail away change to earlier (by an hour) on the 2 sailings out of NJ.  See if whoever you book with can be flexible?  BTW, when the open those check in times (or re-open them too) there is no notification from Royal.  I've learned about it here or on the FB sailing group for that ship//date.