Onboard PCR Testing for Post-Cruise International Travel

twangster

9 minutes ago, FManke said:

I know we probably don't have an answer yet, but does anybody know how long RC plans on offering onboard Covid testing? As long as countries require it? 

Happy Crusing!

No one knows.  

Hopefully testing for travel will go away soon.  Depending on where you live and what countries you visit international travel for non-cruise can be a lot of effort without clear guidance what is really required, what kind of tests or when.  Few countries are the same, each health department dreams up their own wild regulations.

5 minutes ago, twangster said:

No one knows.  

Hopefully testing for travel will go away soon.  Depending on where you live and what countries you visit international travel for non-cruise can be a lot of effort without clear guidance what is really required, what kind of tests or when.

Thanks @twangster. I know I'm not alone, but it's all very confusing. A lot of hurdles and hoops to jump through and navigate. In our case getting to Venice 3days early before cruise out of Ravenna. Our pre-flight test will not count as pre-cruise test, because it will be more than 72hrs and will need to re-test in Venice. The cruise is not until Oct, so let's hope all this craziness will be over by then.