274 night epic around the world cruise in December 2023 - September 2024

On 10/22/2021 at 9:43 PM, dodgestang said:

Virtual work has been proven......pay for the wifi and take your laptop 😉

Deduct the cost of the cruise as a business expense for office space.

Ooh.. didn't think about that.  Im an independent contractor and do work virtually, wonder what my tax preparer would say...

3 minutes ago, RCLRING said:

If u calculate the price per night this is like paying $1916 per person on a 7 night cruise... seems pretty steep price to swallow... I know it goes around the world but I thought the longer you cruise it should be more cost effective but no..

It includes a drink package, tips, laundry, internet, and some of the more expensive excursions 

I’m booked. For me it allows me to see so much of the world without the hassle of flying and changing hotels. We’ve done 2 land tours (Alaska and Ireland) and moving your personal stuff can be exhausting. Plus waiting for everyone to get on the bus.

This cruise also took away the struggle of selecting an itinerary. I want to do Med and Baltic, but there are variations in itineraries. I picked the “I want it all” cruise

26 minutes ago, Summer Bee Sweet said:

I’m booked. For me it allows me to see so much of the world without the hassle of flying and changing hotels. We’ve done 2 land tours (Alaska and Ireland) and moving your personal stuff can be exhausting. Plus waiting for everyone to get on the bus.

This cruise also took away the struggle of selecting an itinerary. I want to do Med and Baltic, but there are variations in itineraries. I picked the “I want it all” cruise

I am officially jealous (we need to add a reaction for that)- I can't swing retirement in 2023,  but I definitely have this on my bucket list.