Royal Up Bids - All Still Pending (Thoughts?)

sandc4e

22 minutes ago, smost said:

If Royal’s website shows that suites are sold out but you can still bid on them through Royal Up, does that mean they don’t have any to give out and it’s just a glitch in their system?

They can collect bids for last minute cancellations on sold out room categories. Not a glitch.

13 hours ago, EmptyNestTravels said:

How do you check daily other than checking email to see if you won your Royal-up offer?

Navigate to this link and enter your last name and reservation number - https://www.royalcaribbean.com/booked/cruise-room-upgrade

What's typically seen as a positive sign that you're likely to win a bid is if: 

1) all but one bid is listed as expired

2) that bid is no longer able to be modified

4 hours ago, KLA said:

Navigate to this link and enter your last name and reservation number - https://www.royalcaribbean.com/booked/cruise-room-upgrade

What's typically seen as a positive sign that you're likely to win a bid is if: 

1) all but one bid is listed as expired

2) that bid is no longer able to be modified

That's awesome!  Thank you @KLA!!

The More You Know GIF by megan motown

hi guys, just booked a cruise on Spectrum for June 2022, sailing out of Singapore.

As you may be aware, SG Govt has a limit of capacity of 50%. 

So, I am wondering, does this 50% limit more or less confirms that there will be more than enough rooms available for RoyalUp?

Does anyone has any experience of RoyalUp for such a situation? Care to share please?

Have booked Balcony room but I should have additional budget of S$1,300 to play with. 

So, thinking of using this S$1,300 to bid for suites.

Do you think my S$1,300 (Which is around US$1,000?) will go a long way if I wanna bid for Sky Class suites?

Or should I budget for more?

As of now, my Balcony room costs S$2,400 for 2A2C. 

Tried checking my Royal-up bids status several times this morning and the website locks up on "Please wait, we are checking for availability".  Would like to think this is a "good" sign rather than the site is down, but my Stateroom number in the Royal app is unchanged.  24 Days to go, so lots of time yet...  Still hoping... 😛

Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 13.23.48.png