Welp, 9 days out!!

Doak

42 minutes ago, Jill said:

I’m boarding her Saturday and took our tests this morning. First test opened and the bottle of solution was dry. Also could not use our phone. Directed us to use a desktop 

so what happened since your first test was unusable? 

11 hours ago, Scooter6251 said:

If I may ask, what was the expiration date on your test ?

10/3 and 10/5. So they expire Jan 3rd and 5th, I ordered two of the 6pks because we have 5 people travelling and I wanted each person to have a back-up in case. I ordered mines in Sept, it seems like the earlier you ordered the later they expired.

4 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

10/3 and 10/5. So they expire Jan 3rd and 5th, I ordered two of the 6pks because we have 5 people travelling and I wanted each person to have a back-up in case. I ordered mines in Sept, it seems like the earlier you ordered the later they expired.

Why are you ordering explosive devices?  I know Chicago is rough these days but come on now, let's at least be civil.

5 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

Glad you could get 6 packs.  They are out of them now, only 2 or 3, and, fo course, more expensive.