15 minutes ago, Mayle said:

Good morning all☺️ Is anyone else booked on the Symphony Of the Seas October 30,2021? I'am so excited but my check in time is 12:30pm and my sister's check in time is 3pm and we are in the same cabin. Can she board with me at 12:30pm or do she have to wait?

I would think she would have to wait -- but if she checks/edits her check-in she may find an earlier time.

I'd have your travel agent call Royal (or you call) and ask how to resolve it.  Since you are on the same reservation number, they may be able to find a compromise by moving you back a little and her up a little.  No sense in being stressed and having to wait outside at the port.  Royal is really enforcing the arrival times and there may or may not be a space for you to wait, unless you wait in your car if you drove.

35 minutes ago, Linda R said:

I changed my check-in time to earlier slot and then it was not available for my husband.  But about 3 days later his was automatically changed to the same time I had. Thinking they may have some system to correct these things.  

Thank you so much I hope so

1 hour ago, Reigert2008 said:

I'd have your travel agent call Royal (or you call) and ask how to resolve it.  Since you are on the same reservation number, they may be able to find a compromise by moving you back a little and her up a little.  No sense in being stressed and having to wait outside at the port.  Royal is really enforcing the arrival times and there may or may not be a space for you to wait, unless you wait in your car if you drove.

Ok I will try that. We are flying Friday and staying overnight at a hotel the day before. So we don't have a car she can wait in. We were taking the free shuttle from the hotel to the port

1 hour ago, Mayle said:

Ok I will try that. We are flying Friday and staying overnight at a hotel the day before. So we don't have a car she can wait in. We were taking the free shuttle from the hotel to the port

I totally get it, we had  everything planned a limo service out to be at the port in Miami about 5 minutes after our window opened and then apparently there was no traffic that day we still ended up being there 20 minutes early.  It’s not fun just hanging around.

20 minutes ago, whitsmom said:

I would like that when you do your check in that it should be one check in for all people in the same room.  We are going in July on the Harmony with our 2 granddaughters (14 & 16).  Just like checking in when flying - you check in everyone at the same time....

As long as you are the main person on the reservation, you can.  Try to have their passport info available, but you can skip some of the questions and come back to them later - or modify them later.  You just need to get through to the part where the check in time comes up.

32 minutes ago, wordell1 said:

As long as you are the main person on the reservation, you can.  Try to have their passport info available, but you can skip some of the questions and come back to them later - or modify them later.  You just need to get through to the part where the check in time comes up.

I was able to go in and change her check in time to 1:30 on the app

29 minutes ago, wordell1 said:

Oh good!  I will make sure that I have all that info when we do the check in.