Crown & Anchor On Board Offers - 2021/2022 Edition

twangster

17 minutes ago, FJ28 said:

Thanks for the clarification.  I was trying to get a specialty coffee and they told me that the benefit had already been used on my wife's card. So we where only able to get one at 50% off.  Thanks again.

Crew aren't perfect and they can make mistakes so if in doubt ask the loyalty ambassador on board.

28 minutes ago, FJ28 said:

Thanks for the clarification.  I was trying to get a specialty coffee and they told me that the benefit had already been used on my wife's card. So we where only able to get one at 50% off.  Thanks again.

20 minutes ago, twangster said:

Crew aren't perfect and they can make mistakes so if in doubt ask the loyalty ambassador on board.

Yes, exactly... 

Last cruise I was told in Johnny Rockets that I can't get 2 milkshakes at half off... 

I explained to employee that's impossible... And to go back to the register to fix it. 

He looked surprised, he really expected me to just sign receipt after he told me sorry, discount didn't work... 🤣😂

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

Two questions-

Do you have to specifically ask to use the coupon when you want it to apply?

and

Is hard seltzer in the same category as wine & beer? Had anyone had luck getting a C&A discount on hard seltzer?

Yes, I was ordering wine and they were charging me normal. One dinner I asked to use my 50% off coupon on my seapass card and they did it. I don't think they would have said anything about it unless I asked.

21 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

Two questions-

and

Is hard seltzer in the same category as wine & beer? Had anyone had luck getting a C&A discount on hard seltzer?

Yes, although they might sometimes ask if you want to use it. But mostly you're responsible for making sure it gets used.

Yes, same as beer. I've used my coupon for one before.

12 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

Two questions-

and

Most of the time you have to ask them to use a coupon.  Recently I was sitting at a bar and the bartender informed another guest they had a 50% coupon and asked if they wanted to use it.  I haven't seen that very often. 

I've not tried to use the coupon against a hard seltzer. 

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, jbrinkm said:

Anyone have recent offer pages they can post? 2022/2023 edition? (including youth please if available)

Just got off Anthem January 13th and the offers are the same as above with only a change to Diamond and above drink vouchers reloading to seapass card at 4:59am now instead of midnight. Good luck. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
31 minutes ago, Gilley said:

I just finished a 7-night solo cruise and noticed I only got 7 C&A points.  Did they stop giving double points for solo cruisers?

Not that I'm aware of.... the latest C&A guidelines for sailings 10/13/23 and onward per RC...

As long as you paid the single pricing rate (booked cabin for one vs. two guests at double occupancy rate) you should get 2 points per night.

Our friend had paid the double occupancy rate for a sailing last year... her husband could not make the cruise and she sailed solo, but only received one point per night since she had paid the double occupancy rate for her cabin. Doesn't make any sense to me, but who am I? 😆

image.png.3d67b29495fef18a8b62b40c1626d284.png

image.thumb.png.6f1628d37c4342153198b9e77a5fa593.png

Last page of document...

Crown and Anchor Member Benefits (royalcaribbean.com)

4 minutes ago, Gilley said:

Thank you and yes I paid single rate and was in a single room.  

I would definitely call the Crown & Anchor line (800-526-9723) and question them! I'm not sure if you were in a "solo" cabin or "normal" double-occupancy cabin. That may be the reason.

Please let us know how you make out either way!

Single cabins designed for one person have the name "Studio" in them.   In current times they don't have a single supplement component because they are by default a single person cabin.  You do not pay a single supplement for a studio cabin.  Therefore they don't qualify for an extra point per night for solo cruisers.

Cabins that are designed to hold two or more guests when booked by a solo cruiser will have a single supplement component to the pricing.  It is this single supplement component in the cruise fare that triggers the extra point per night for a solo cruiser.

When two guests book a cabin there is no single supplement fare component.  If one guest does a no-show there is no extra point in this no-show scenario because the original booking never had a single supplement component.   This is how they track who is "booked" as a solo cruiser and who ended up a solo cruiser from a booking that was originally for two or more guests.

When a solo cruiser books a cabin that can hold two or more guests the original booking invoice does have a single supplement component to the fare and that will qualify the cabin for the extra point per night for a solo cruiser.  

A recent interpretation expressed by a Royal agent stated if a cruise was originally booked for two guests but then one guest was removed from the booking and the booking became a solo booking, as long as that change was made > 30 days from sail date then the booking will qualify for an extra point per night.  If the guest is removed < 30 days before sail date then the remaining solo cruiser would not qualify for an extra point per night.  This is one agent making a statement and not a documented policy that can be found in writing anywhere.

Thanks @twangster for that detailed explanation and all who chimed in.  That is the explanation I received.   I was in a studio.   I’m pissed for not asking during booking what type of room I have.  But I have definitely asked about my upcoming sailing on Feb 2024, which I’m cruising solo.  I have a single rate and I’m not in a studio.  I will be getting double points.  I will also be Diamond in time for my Icon sailing May 2024.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, desert_Noelle said:

Twangster, thank you so much for posting the recent onboard offers! I don't see Johnny Rockets on there. I know Radiance doesn't have a Johnny Rockets - but does anyone know if there are still free shakes for C&A members? 

I've been following a live thread by a poster on Symphony over on CC and they were definitely able to use their drinks vouchers for the shakes. She posted a pic.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Guest,

Beginning on sailings departing on or after December 9, 2023, we will introduce new photo benefits exclusively for our valued Crown & Anchor Society members. Your loyalty deserves to be celebrated, and what better way than capturing and preserving those unforgettable moments?

Here's a snapshot of the upcoming photo benefits tailored just for you:

Platinum

• 20% off a single photo, photo package, or a photobook

Emerald

• 25% off a single photo, photo package, or a photobook

Diamond, Diamond Plus, Pinnacle Club

• Free digital or printed photo of your choice
  • 30% off a single photo, photo package, or a photobook

(All photo benefits are applicable to one transaction only and cannot be combined with other onboard discounts. The following ships do not offer digitals and only offer prints: Jewel, Radiance, Grandeur and Vision of the Seas).

As always, your loyalty is the anchor of our success, and we can't wait to continue creating unforgettable memories together. Click the link below for a full overview of our benefits, terms and conditions.