Adding a Passenger?

Still new to cruising and for all of my cancelled trips I was planning on sailing alone.  I have someone willing to go with me (woo hoo!!) and was wondering what the process is for adding someone to my stateroom.  Is it as simple as calling up RC and giving their information?  Also, how soon would the additional cost of their drink package on top of mine be expected?

15 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

You will call if you aren't booked with a TA. If you are booked with a TA then you need to add the other pax through them. Keep in mind your room will be repriced. You might be able to get and pay for the UBP through the rep or it might happening the next time you log into the CP.

Repriced even though I'm already paying for double occupancy with just me?  Guess it could work in my favor but with my luck that isn't likely.  Thank you.

You are being charged a solo supplement. I travel solo, mostly and anytime I added another it triggered a reprice. Paying solo is expensive but its not the same as 2 people. They will reprice and add on taxes and fees for the other pax. You can always do a mock booking to see what your current price would be.