coco cay, no coco beach club offers

TeresaMc

33 minutes ago, TeresaMc said:

We are on the Nov 28 Harmony sailing and our itinerary was changed due to not going to Labadee.  Now on the cruise planner for Coco Cay there are no Coco Beach club options, no cabanas or day pass....seems odd!

If you were recently notified of the itinerary change (which I'm assuming is remove Labadee, add Coco Cay?) there are plenty of reports that it takes days for the change to be properly reflected in the cruise planner.  All you can do is keep checking.

I am on Allure this week.  CocoCay has long been a stop.  There were no Coco Beach Club items.  No cabanas, no day passes.  Other areas like Chill Island or the waterpark had cabanas and some were sold out, yet nothing for the Coco Beach Club, not even a sign they were sold out.

There is a Star Class guest doing a live blog.  They had a floating cabana in the beach club.  

Odyssey was at CocoCay with us.

The beach club looked like it was open and operating normally.

Not sure why I couldn't see anything for the beach club.

I'm wondering if it is related to two ships and splitting the venue between ships.  Maybe they couldn't rely on the normal sold out mechanism so they just pulled them once they were sold out.

24 minutes ago, Atlantix2000 said:

If you were recently notified of the itinerary change (which I'm assuming is remove Labadee, add Coco Cay?) there are plenty of reports that it takes days for the change to be properly reflected in the cruise planner.  All you can do is keep checking.

Once our itinerary changed from Labadee...to Cozumel...to Coco Cay the cruise planner took about 7 days to change to the correct port!  It took another day or two for the items to populate for purchase!  Only thing I was happy about was once it finally was updated...the Coco Beach Day Pass was selling for $79/pp!!!  I booked that in an instant!

29 minutes ago, twangster said:

I am on Allure this week.  CocoCay has long been a stop.  There were no Coco Beach Club items.  No cabanas, no day passes.  Other areas like Chill Island or the waterpark had cabanas and some were sold out, yet nothing for the Coco Beach Club, not even a sign they were sold out.

There is a Star Class guest doing a live blog.  They had a floating cabana in the beach club.  

Odyssey was at CocoCay with us.

The beach club looked like it was open and operating normally.

Not sure why I couldn't see anything for the beach club.

I'm wondering if it is related to two ships and splitting the venue between ships.  Maybe they couldn't rely on the normal sold out mechanism so they just pulled them once they were sold out.

You might be right. I was there last week and we were the only ship. It appeared all of the floating cabanas were booked (at least all on my half but I didn't notice any with no people). I could still see all of the options on the cruise planner up until we left as I was checking daily for price drops. Seems the only difference between last week and this week was there being 2 ships.

4 minutes ago, Linda R said:

I am sure there is a limited number of people who can go to Coco Beach Club.  And assume it could sell out easily with just one cruise ship.  I haven't been yet, but have it booked for December cruise.  Anxious to try the esperience.

You'll love it. We enjoyed it twice on our Symphony B2B ending a few weeks ago...the lunch is absolutely amazing! Enjoy! 🙂 

Our itinerary changed as well and the cruise planner seemed to update in stages.  The new destinations and excursions updated slowly, with Coco Cay taking the longest. As others have reported it took about a week before Coco Cay excursions were bookable.  Fortunately I was able to nab a floating cabana. Good luck 🍀