ROYAL'S FIRST EVER WORLD CRUISE!!!

11 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

It has to be a destination based on the C&A page teaser.

South American cruises?

I would love to see RC do seasonal cruises out of South America, perhaps multiple sailings out of Buenos Aires too perhaps Brazil and/or sailing around the tip of South America to San Antonio, Chile.  I know Celebrity already offers seasonal South American cruises but it would be nice to see RCG offer these cruises on a Royal Caribbean ship. 

11 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

It has to be a destination based on the C&A page teaser.

South American cruises?

Hmmm didn’t Royal get involved with Turks and Caicos? I know Carnival is there but I thought I saw somewhere that Royal might be adding that? 

Or Royal is releasing their plans for Freeport/Grand Lucayan (although a rendering has already been released)

I guess this will be announced tomorrow to TA’s first then to public 

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

I'm really not sure what to expect, but to paraphrase @JC Pats, it sure is nice to have fun cruise news to look forward to again

Any announcement that has to do with some type of cruising "expansion" whether it be policy, destinations, ships etc. is better than the "contraction" news we have heard the last 1.5years.

Happy Cruising!

8 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

He removed the "news of a lifetime" language from the post.

I noticed that today. 

Newsflash: Celebrity accepting mixed vaccines 

Tomorrow’s Royal news: will accept mixed vaccines 

Carry on, move along. Nothing earth shattering. 

Bayley needs to choose words carefully. Throw us a morsel and we’ll make it into a filet mignon 

While I think the idea of a world cruise sounds intriguing, do you really think they could pull off such a thing right now with rigid and unpredictable health protocols around the world ?  It seems to me that such a thing would be unbelievably difficult to plan and even more difficult to actually execute.  They can’t even manage to get a 14 night Caribbean cruise out of Barbados finalized b/c the protocols are so stringent and shifting.  

I guess we’ll find out tomorrow but a world cruise seems like a nightmare waiting to happen, to me.

9 minutes ago, Jill said:

I already can’t sleep because I’m FINALLY getting on a cruise Saturday (Symphony). Now I have to lay awake wondering what’s coming out of left field? 

The rumor is that it will be announced at "lunchtime" on Wednesday.  Whenever lunchtime is. As a night shifter, "lunchtime" is typically 7pm, lol.

4 hours ago, Shanenz84 said:

The clip on the C&A FB page shows iconic structures in the world so my guess is it’s about Icon. Let’s see!     

"Where we're going is worlds away from ordinary"

Petra

Pyramids

Chichen Itza

Colosseum

Taj Mahal

Great Wall of China

Iconic structures.. you could be on to something there!!

6 hours ago, Shanenz84 said:

The clip on the C&A FB page shows iconic structures in the world so my guess is it’s about Icon. Let’s see!     

Winner winner chicken dinner! I bet this is it! 

I bet you’re good in those escape rooms 😂

I’ve purposely left Fall 2023 open in anticipation of her inaugural ❤️