Pre-Cruise Testing Survey

BrianB

I received an email from Royal asking me to answer a survey regarding my experiences with pre-cruise Covid testing.

Questions included where I received my test (at-home test, pharmacy such as CVS or Walgreens, clinic or doctor); the ease or difficulty in scheduling the test, taking the test, and getting the results of the test; Would I get the test again at the same location or would I go elsewhere…or choose to not cruise again. 

The last question asked me to add a comment regarding my pre-cruise testing procedure.

Anybody else get this survey?

3 minutes ago, BrianB said:

I received an email from Royal asking me to answer a survey regarding my experiences with pre-cruise Covid testing.

Questions included where I received my test (at home test, pharmacy such as CVS or Walgreens, clinic or doctor); the ease or difficulty in scheduling the test, taking the test, and getting the results of the test; Would I get the test again at the same location or would I go elsewhere…or choose to not cruise again. 

The last question asked me to add a comment regarding my pre-cruise testing procedure. My comment was about the anxiety scheduling, taking it and waiting for the result.

I'm sure they've had enough complaints, especially from people in areas where access to tests is hard to find, that they want to explore possible partnerships and options for making the process as easy as possible.

3 minutes ago, GKMCruising said:

I'm sure they've had enough complaints, especially from people in areas where access to tests is hard to find, that they want to explore possible partnerships and options for making the process as easy as possible.

That’s most likely the purpose of the survey. But where I am in New Jersey, testing is pretty easy to get. Unless they’re throwing a wide net and surveying passengers from all over.

I submitted it. I am planning on changing where I get it done. I had to drive 45 minutes one way to get it done for my Sept. Cruise. Planning on doing it with the proctoring in home test for my Nov cruise. I did get the results of my 1st test back before I made it home 😁