Refreshment Package

jack168

16 minutes ago, jack_c4321 said:

I'm planning on getting the refreshment package, but how does the 18% gratuity work?

When you purchase the refreshment package an extra 18% will be charged. This extra amount is the gratuity and is shared among the bartenders. If the package was $28 a day, you'd be charged $33.04 a day once the gratuity was added.

20 minutes ago, jack_c4321 said:

Also, how does the refreshment package work on CocoCay?

Ask for a beverage, they might as if you have a beverage package or it might be indicated in the system. Your SeaPass card will also have a sticker or "RR" to indicate the refreshment package.

24 minutes ago, jack_c4321 said:

I've heard some people say they pour sodas out of bottles, but are there also non-alcoholic beverages included there too?

This is accurate, 2 liter bottles are used. Not 100% sure on the availability of canned soda on CocoCay. You can get non-alcoholic frozen drinks on CocoCay. The signature drink on the island is the Coco-loco and can be made without alcohol. Beyond soda and frozen drinks I'm not sure what else would be available.

11 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

Little off topic...but still on. I really hate diet soda. However, I had the new Coke Zero in the red can/bottle and actually like it. I would actually prefer it to any other regular cola besides real Coke.

I absolutely concur.  I HATE Diet drinks but I can drink Coke Zero.  I still prefer the real thing but I can do CZ if I have to.