One-way cruise?

1 hour ago, Avatar133 said:

I wanted to know if it's possible to do a one-way cruise. I wanted to do a cruise up to Juneau Alaska and then stay a couple of days and then maybe fly back. Is it possible to do this and get a cruise at a discounted rate?

I have not seen the one way itinerary in Alaska on RC. The lines that offer the one way trips tend sail between Vancouver/Seattle and Whittier (Anchorage). 

2 hours ago, Avatar133 said:

I wanted to know if it's possible to do a one-way cruise. I wanted to do a cruise up to Juneau Alaska and then stay a couple of days and then maybe fly back. Is it possible to do this and get a cruise at a discounted rate?

Why don’t you fly to Juneau, spend a few days, make your way to Seward and cruise to Vancouver 

9 hours ago, Jill said:

Why don’t you fly to Juneau, spend a few days, make your way to Seward and cruise to Vancouver 

That’s what my friend and I are doing, but flying into anchorage, making our way to Seward, and one way to Vancouver......if you’re on a cruise, might as well get your money’s worth.....and you can tack on as many days as you would like before or after!

51 minutes ago, Kathscof said:

That’s what my friend and I are doing, but flying into anchorage, making our way to Seward, and one way to Vancouver......if you’re on a cruise, might as well get your money’s worth.....and you can tack on as many days as you would like before or after!

That’s what we’re doing too. Added a 3 day wilderness express land tour before getting on Radiance 

13 hours ago, Avatar133 said:

Yes.  Consider an itinerary that takes you to Seward so you can visit Denali on the end, or even Anchorage which has a lot to see.  Also, far more flights from Anchorage.

It is possible to board a cruise normally, but then disembark the ship before it officially ends. It's known as a partial cruise.

Partial cruises allow you to enjoy part of your cruise vacation in the event that you are unable to meet the ship in the scheduled boarding port, or would like to end your cruise earlier than the scheduled departure date.

Requests for security clearance concerning late boarding or early departure must be submitted in writing to the Guest Flight Operations office for consideration at least one week prior to sail date. 

More info: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/partial-cruise-request

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

It is possible to board a cruise normally, but then disembark the ship before it officially ends. It's known as a partial cruise.

More info: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/partial-cruise-request

If I'm reading that right, it wouldn't work in this case, because Seattle to Juneau would be within the US and violate the cabotage laws. Correct?

Royal absolutely does 1 way cruises between Vancouver and Seward on the Radiance. They didn't do it this past year due to covid.  However, the Radiance is scheduled to resume those itineraries.  The itineraries are offered in both directions.  If you do the northbound itinerary, you would board in Vancouver and you could get off the ship in Juneau without violating any cabbotage laws.  The problem is that Juneau would be the first stop.  So, you would only be on the ship 2 nights before getting off.  It might be better to fly to Juneau first for a couple days, then fly to Anchorage take the southbound itinerary from Seward to Vancouver on the Radiance.