Shows and Entertainment on current sailings?

kduszy

On the Oasis, all of the shows are there. The Broadway show Cats, the Aqua80’s show, the Frozen in Time ice show and the various headliners and comics perform. As @SpeedNoodlesnoted, due to physical distancing rules, you can only reserve them when onboard. And you can only reserve each of them one time…so everyone gets a chance. Some showtimes are for vaccinated only, others may be for everyone. In the theater, the main seating area is for vaccinated only and the balcony is for everyone. When in the vaccinated only section, masks can be removed. In the everyone section, masks must be worn and distancing between groups is recommended. 

On our last two cruises we received a list of shows in our cabin when we arrived. Reservations were made on the app and as stated would only allow one reservation for each show, even if it was shown twice. We sat and made them immediately and were able to see everything we wanted and when we wanted. We thought it was much easier than the long lines, having to arrive 30 minutes early to make sure we got in and as stated earlier, the lower level is for vaccinated only and the masks came off immediately. You are suggested to have at least two seats between your party and another and only had one show where there was so many people that we only had one. Will say that show had a very long standing ovation for the performance. As they say, schedule it early.

Party of 5 here - 3 of us are vaccinated, 2 are ineligible due to age (7, 10). Ideally we'll all be vaccinated by our sailing date 1/1/22 but if we're not - does our group get put with the "everyone" group in the balcony or would be with the vaccinated group? I did confirm my unvaccinated kids would be able to dine with us in the dining room but wasn't sure how other things worked. Thanks!

13 minutes ago, kpepper131 said:

Party of 5 here - 3 of us are vaccinated, 2 are ineligible due to age (7, 10). Ideally we'll all be vaccinated by our sailing date 1/1/22 but if we're not - does our group get put with the "everyone" group in the balcony or would be with the vaccinated group? I did confirm my unvaccinated kids would be able to dine with us in the dining room but wasn't sure how other things worked. Thanks!

You would be the "everyone" group is your kids are attending, could go to the vax area if the kids arent with you.

10 hours ago, kduszy said:

This makes no sense to do it once on board- so much easier and stress free to do it from home ahead of time.  

I'll agree, but I imagine part of the issue is with so many people still cancelling or being unable to sail due to COVID results, they don't want slots filled that they then have to try and cancel out.