Health Questionnaire on the App

BrianB

I get the email notification the day prior to my cruise letting me know that the Health Questionnaire is open on the app. But, when I click on it I get the message ‘You will receive a notification the day before your cruise…’      
Or, I am able to access the questionnaire and answer all of the questions (No…I am not pregnant) but when I click on submit I get the response ‘try submitting your answers again’. So I answer all the questions again (No…I’m still not pregnant) and when I click on submit I get ‘try submitting your answers again’. I sort of get the feeling that there’s some group of IT geeks laughing at me seeing how many times I’ll submit my answers again. Probably trying to get revenge after being victimized so many times during grade school with ‘stop hitting yourself’ incidents. 
I end up having to answer the questions at the port during check-in. No! I am NOT pregnant! 
Has anyone else had this issue or is it maybe a specific ship-related thing. All of these happened before boarding the Oasis.

You have to wait until T-24 hours from your arrival time.  

If you have a 2pm arrival time then wait until 2pm the day before. 

The email comes before the actual time it will work in the app. 

I am cruising tomorrow and received the email a few hours ago.  I can't answer the questions in the app until 4pm today because I chose a 4pm arrival time for check in.

40 minutes ago, twangster said:

You have to wait until T-24 hours from your arrival time.  

If you have a 2pm arrival time then wait until 2pm the day before. 

The email comes before the actual time it will work in the app. 

I am cruising tomorrow and received the email a few hours ago.  I can't answer the questions in the app until 4pm today because I chose a 4pm arrival time for check in.

I tried that. I figured that could be the issue. But for the cruises on the Oasis last month, it still wouldn’t let me submit my answers. I kept trying until right after midnight when I got a response like…’questionnaire is closed…do it at the port’. Maybe it’s because I tried to do it before the 24hr period and it locked me out. If that were the issue, then I would guess others have the same problem. The email was received at 6:30am.

4 hours ago, BrianB said:

I tried that. I figured that could be the issue. But for the cruises on the Oasis last month, it still wouldn’t let me submit my answers. I kept trying until right after midnight when I got a response like…’questionnaire is closed…do it at the port’. Maybe it’s because I tried to do it before the 24hr period and it locked me out. If that were the issue, then I would guess others have the same problem. The email was received at 6:30am.

The app is still a work in progress.  I just noticed the check in no longer had a step to upload vaccination card pictures.  I checked another sailing and it was still there.  Went back to the first one and it reappeared checked off that I had uploaded them already.  🤷‍♂️

12 minutes ago, twangster said:

The app is still a work in progress.  I just noticed the check in no longer had a step to upload vaccination card pictures.  I checked another sailing and it was still there.  Went back to the first one and it reappeared checked off that I had uploaded them already.  🤷‍♂️

I found restarting to app very helpful in dealing with glitchy behavior

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, PG Cruiser said:

If a guest did not have the app, how can they answer the health questions?

On a related topic, can anyone go on a cruise without having to use any device at all, except for probably printing the SetSail Pass?

No app, they would have to answer the questions during the arrival process. If I'm recalling when sailing on Allure I was asked if any of my health questions had changed. This was after entering the terminal, prior to security screening and getting the vaccination band.

In theory you could sail completely without a device. Just have to watch the safety video in room before visiting the muster station.

No clue what the policy is now if pre-cruise none of the check-in process is completed/no SetSail. Wonder how that would work not selecting a check-in/health screening time.

18 minutes ago, CGTLH said:

No clue what the policy is now if pre-cruise none of the check-in process is completed/no SetSail. Wonder how that would work not selecting a check-in/health screening time.

My guess is they will be able to search for your reservation by your name, generate a SetSail Pass and work from there