Allure January 22, 2023 Charter?

I really have no info BUT I would suspect that it has been chartered.  A certain lifestyle group charters an O class ship every year in January.  In 2022 it is Oasis.  I know b/c the 1-16-22 sailing was the middle sailing of a B3B Star Class trio that I had booked.  It totally dicked-up my plans (see what I did there ?).   So it could be something else but my money is on this explanation.

33 minutes ago, twangster said:

I was hoping that group would charter the 1/6/23 sailing but that is a short 4 night cruise and I can't imagine anyone in that group wants to get the short stick.  

If it is the group who chartered Allure 1-17-21 (bumping me) then you are correct with the end of your post.

I have many witty things I could say but my wife has instructed me not to.

3 hours ago, Andy & Sheryl Unwin said:

Can someone explain what kind of group this is? I see the innuendo, but never heard of any group chartering an Oasis class. And yes I am being serious, I just dont put it together... 

Google Bliss cruise. It's a NSFW lifestyle cruise.  That's one example. There are also clothing optional cruises that are full charters as it would be difficult to do that as a partial charter. 😂

4 hours ago, Andy & Sheryl Unwin said:

Can someone explain what kind of group this is? I see the innuendo, but never heard of any group chartering an Oasis class. And yes I am being serious, I just dont put it together... 

Or Bare Necessities Cruises

9 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

When is that ?

I want to say August 2022. It might be a late July sailing and an august. I just remember all the unhappy passengers that got cancelled 

Found it: August 21-30. I guess there’s only only one they’ve (Atlantis) chartered. I remember another odyssey being chartered too though. Must be different group. 

Anybody want to guess what it would cost to charter a ship?  Let say Jewel cause that's the one that started this topic. Then I see that Oasis and Harmony are listed so what's that cost?  I guess you'd try and recoup with guests paying the cruise fare. But there's got to other expenses too.

15 minutes ago, barjpoe said:

Anybody want to guess what it would cost to charter a ship?  Let say Jewel cause that's the one that started this topic. Then I see that Oasis and Harmony are listed so what's that cost?  I guess you'd try and recoup with guests paying the cruise fare. But there's got to other expenses too.

7-8 figures

http://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/full-ship-charter-faqs/

On 10/16/2021 at 2:51 PM, Andy & Sheryl Unwin said:

On 10/16/2021 at 5:59 PM, AshleyDillo said:

Google Bliss cruise. It's a NSFW lifestyle cruise.  That's one example. There are also clothing optional cruises that are full charters as it would be difficult to do that as a partial charter. 😂

On 10/16/2021 at 6:51 PM, Vancity Cruiser said:

Or Atlantis cruises....

On 10/16/2021 at 7:07 PM, Neesa said:

Or Bare Necessities Cruises

Thank you for the responses.  I had rather thought this is what was being inferred, but didnt want to assume anything. To each their own I guess