Royal Up Pending

Djh

I have never won a bid with more than two people in a room. Does a third and fourth person in that room get charged the same bid price?

Example:  winning bid $750  is that  $750 X 3 occupants =  $2250

Or is it for the first two occupants? What about a solo cruiser, Do they get charged for two when Upgrading?

I will stop with the questions for now.  My head hurts.

2 hours ago, BigKarl said:

I have never won a bid with more than two people in a room. Does a third and fourth person in that room get charged the same bid price?

Example:  winning bid $750  is that  $750 X 3 occupants =  $2250

Or is it for the first two occupants? What about a solo cruiser, Do they get charged for two when Upgrading?

I will stop with the questions for now.  My head hurts.

It's only the first two passengers, they are the only ones that are charged no matter how many people are in the cabin. 

On 4/8/2023 at 8:22 AM, RCIfan1912 said:

The offer to participate isn't till after final payment right? I "won" a balcony on Oasis last August but can't remember the process in it's entirety. Thanks. 

Sorry, realized I didn't answer this question.  Not sure about final payment vs. bid offer.  My cruise was long past being paid off.  All of my RoyalUp offers have been that way, but my cruises are all usually paid off in full well before the date so I'm probably not a valid indicator of how that works.

On 4/10/2023 at 2:28 PM, mk-ultra said:

Sorry, realized I didn't answer this question.  Not sure about final payment vs. bid offer.  My cruise was long past being paid off.  All of my RoyalUp offers have been that way, but my cruises are all usually paid off in full well before the date so I'm probably not a valid indicator of how that works.

We'll just play it ear and hope for the best. Really want at least a Junior suite but honestly we are lucky to be on this cruise. We cancelled another for this and were charged 400 bucks, boo hoo. It starts on my wife's birthday and was too expensive so booked another. Then it dropped and we switched with a penalty. So we booked a balcony guarantee.