Izumi sushi for two Unlimited Dining plan

Rod

Question is, for the 34.99 limit, would it be a combined total of the meal for two persons of 69.98, or will each need to stay under their individual 34.99 cap for each individual order?

For example we each will want ramen

$13

We both love gyoza $8 and would probably each want an order.

That puts us each at 21

If we want to share a $17 sushi roll, that would put one of us over $34.99 unless it was a combined total.

How does this work?

30 minutes ago, Rod said:

Question is, for the 34.99 limit, would it be a combined total of the meal for two persons of 69.98, or will each need to stay under their individual 34.99 cap for each individual order?

For example we each will want ramen

$13

We both love gyoza $8 and would probably each want an order.

That puts us each at 21

If we want to share a $17 sushi roll, that would put one of us over $34.99 unless it was a combined total.

How does this work?

If you’re dining together you would combine your total credit. They’re going to assume you’re sharing everything you order. 

4 minutes ago, KristiZ said:

If you’re dining together you would combine your total credit. They’re going to assume you’re sharing everything you order. 

I'm assuming the same applies at Playmakers as well - as long as it's all on the same bill I suppose it doesn't really matter which person orders what, the credit is all the same.

2 hours ago, Rod said:

2 hours ago, GKMCruising said:

I'm assuming the same applies at Playmakers as well

They combine it! 

For the Izumi sushi there is a prix fixe menu you might want to look at. It's $34.99/person but you choose a starter, two entrees and dessert within that so it may be a better way to go to try more things!

2 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

They combine it! 

For the Izumi sushi there is a prix fixe menu you might want to look at. It's $34.99/person but you choose a starter, two entrees and dessert within that so it may be a better way to go to try more things!

Thank you as well, we arent big on sweets but we may give that a try.

16 hours ago, PG Cruiser said:

I'm not a desserts guy myself.  With the Prix Fixe, my waiter at Izumi let me get another starter instead of a dessert item.  I got the Shrimp & Vegetable Tempura.

Ok, that sounds like it would be a good option. Thanks!