Final date of vaccination

My first sailing after the shutdown is now 30 days away (yay!!!!!) and we now can enter the info our vaccine cards.  As many of you know,  you are asked for final date of vaccination.  As a healthcare worker I was able to get my booster.  Not sure that it really matters either way but anyone else who has the booster, what have you done for the final date?  Did you put the date of your second dose (when considered fully vaccinated) or the date of your booster?  Thanks!!!

CDC…and therefore the cruise lines…identify someone as ‘Fully Vaccinated’ if they are fourteen days or more from the second shot in a two-shot series, or from the date of the one shot vaccine (J&J). Boosters are not (yet) part of the equation. Don’t forget to bring your vaccine card with you. They still want to see it at the port!
Remember…it’s always a good idea to do your due diligence and keep abreast of any changes by frequently checking Royal’s web site. Don’t wait for a notification email or text. Enjoy your cruise!

I put my 3rd dose, but they really are referring to the 2nd dose (or the final one of the series in your vaccination protocol currently considered to mean you are “fully vaccinated”, which I guess now with J&J would be 1). It would therefore, by my reading, be fine to have your booster does the day of your cruise if desired as I read it (and that is what makes sense given that the booster is an extra dose at this point)