RC Fun App Messages - Toggling Between Cruises

SPS

Has anyone toggled from one cruise to another on the app with spotty/slow network connection? The developers put some fun messages that scroll through while the connection tries to make the switch. The last one even acknowledges how long it is taking before it starts the messages over. 😆 (Found this out in my dead zone office building when wi-fi was disconnected)

AppMessages.thumb.jpg.800c901df38b75f34ea4e6f4c9218062.jpg

I mean they are hiring

The Senior Software Engineer will join our Engineering Excellence team to help architect, design, implement software proof-of-concept and shared software components and standards for our brands. This position requires excellent writing and presentation skills to help evangelize new ideas, standards and technologies across the engineering organization. The candidate must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment, yet independently able to research and propose technical solutions in front-end (web and mobile), cloud and microservices technologies. This position will also be required to provide technical expertise/mentoring to other team members. The candidate must be a fast learner of technology, self-driven and capable of self-learning to stay on top of technology trends and development methodologies.

Of course their definition of "senior" is 5+ years of experience.

4 hours ago, SPS said:

Has anyone toggled from one cruise to another on the app with spotty/slow network connection? The developers put some fun messages that scroll through while the connection tries to make the switch. The last one even acknowledges how long it is taking before it starts the messages over. 😆 (Found this out in my dead zone office building when wi-fi was disconnected)

AppMessages.thumb.jpg.800c901df38b75f34ea4e6f4c9218062.jpg

I don't know why "(elevator music)" is that one that makes me laugh the hardest 🤣🤣🤣🤣