Recent Onboard Crown and Anchor Offerings

Hello Everyone,

I have a couple sailings over the next few months and wanted to see what everyone has been seeing for onboard offerings.  We will have a couple of platinum level members with us, so that's what I am interested in, but Im sure others may want to find out about the other levels on recent sailings.  

Thanks everyone! Enjoying these being the questions we get to ask these days instead of wondering when we get to sail!

Diamond is the level to reach. Access to the Diamond Lounge and 4 drink vouchers each day of the cruise. The drinks can be had at any bar on the ship and up to $13 each. The Diamond Lounge has a light breakfast in the mornings and great appetizers from 5-8 plus a great Expresso/Latte machine for coffee all day. 

Worth trying to get to 80 cruise days to reach this level!

On 10/14/2021 at 9:59 PM, Plumlee2028 said:

Hello Everyone,

I have a couple sailings over the next few months and wanted to see what everyone has been seeing for onboard offerings.  We will have a couple of platinum level members with us, so that's what I am interested in, but Im sure others may want to find out about the other levels on recent sailings.  

Thanks everyone! Enjoying these being the questions we get to ask these days instead of wondering when we get to sail!

Here is the list of actual Platinum level benefits/offerings (details that are not provided on the generic C&A sheet on Royal's website). These are preloaded onto your SeaPass card.

They used to give you this sheet as part of the welcome onboard paperwork in your cabin, but for some reason (at least for us last week on Oasis) we had to request it at Guest Services.

754898771_PlatinumCABenefits.thumb.jpg.2a6f233de357e7402263e66d779de326.jpg

1 hour ago, JohnK6404 said:

Here is the list of actual Platinum level benefits/offerings (details that are not provided on the generic C&A sheet on Royal's website). These are preloaded onto your SeaPass card.

They used to give you this sheet as part of the welcome onboard paperwork in your cabin, but for some reason (at least for us last week on Oasis) we had to request it at Guest Services.

754898771_PlatinumCABenefits.thumb.jpg.2a6f233de357e7402263e66d779de326.jpg

Thank you, that's what I was looking for!

All, we appreciate the posts on this subject as we are emerald and will be moving to diamond on our B4B cruise on the Brilliance in Jan-Feb 22. The link to C&A benefit page is great but the on board letter in the cabin is more direct. I appreciate the one posted for platinum as i will be sending it to our traveling companions as they are platinum. We would appreciate anyone posting the current onboard letter for emerald (we lost/misplaced ours from our last cruise in 2019) and the one for diamond.  Thanks for your help and safe cruising:)

3 hours ago, JohnK6404 said:

There was no sheet in my room on Adventure.  I had to go to Guest Services to get one. I was surprised at their attitude when I inquired, but I got it.

2 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

There was no sheet in my room on Adventure.  I had to go to Guest Services to get one. I was surprised at their attitude when I inquired, but I got it.

We had to stop by GS twice. The first gentleman that tried to assist us went into the back and pulled a copy of the C&A grid that we can get online. We went back the next day, and they grabbed the correct sheet. 

2 hours ago, cruiserccl said:

If they didn't want to provide it in the stateroom, perhaps they could have posted on the App...so it would save you time from going to GS.

They tried to tell me to look it up in the app!  It’s very frustrating when they don’t know what they are talking about.

they also said “just use your card snd the discount will come off”. Also not a true statement. 1) you need to know what the discount is! 2) you must ask for it as it doesn’t always come off.

6 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

you must ask for it as it doesn’t always come off.

Yes! You need to clearly ask for any discount you're using or free vouchers and keep track of your onboard account. I used to get charged for Diamond Happy Hour drinks all the time, though they never gave me q slip to sign like they typically do with drinks they charge fully for.

Wording of the benefit:

"50% off 2 wines, beer or soda throughout the cruise"???

Is that for just one time only or is it for every day/all day???

I used it once on Independence last month but only got 50% off of the second beer.  So, does this mean I could have gotten this all day, every day?  And, was I suppose to get 50% off both beers?  

It's probably just the vague printed wording of this benefit that makes it unclear what the benefit actually is.

Who knows what the actual benefit is?

*each onboard benefit is valid for one time use per sailing, per stateroom.  
It’s on the bottom of the sheet. However, it could be clearer in the original description rather than indicating it could be used at any time throughout your sailing. Even just adding the word ‘once’ would be helpful.

currently Platinum, but after our Jan cruise (11 days in a Jr suite) we will jump to Diamond (DH & I, anyway), since it's double double points, I think! Will be 
Diamond for our Aug 2022 cruise on Oasis, so should be interesting - older DD can't have alcohol for medical reasons -- would they substitute mocktails, do you think?

2 minutes ago, MaryCS62 said:

currently Platinum, but after our Jan cruise (11 days in a Jr suite) we will jump to Diamond (DH & I, anyway), since it's double double points, I think! Will be 
Diamond for our Aug 2022 cruise on Oasis, so should be interesting - older DD can't have alcohol for medical reasons -- would they substitute mocktails, do you think?

You can use your Diamond vouchers on any drink you like, either alcoholic or non-alcoholic.  They can make a lot of their drinks non-alcoholic, especially if it's a premade mix or a juice with a hard liquor added.