Roatan Island Brewing Co

Momof4crazytocruise

I have never been, but I have a fellow beer-snob friend who went about two months ago. I can just share the opinion of him and his wife:

Him, a beer snob - "meh, not very good beer. It's fine, and on vacation it's always a bit better, but definitely not great beer. If it was a brewery at home, I wouldn't return"

Wife, not a beer snob and rarely a beer drinker - "this beer was amazing" 

Unfortunately I can't answer any of the logistical questions.

Roatan is safe, but very poor.  I would recommend booking a driver for the day that will take you from place to place and ensure you are well taken care of.

We use this company

Home - Roatan Tours, Cruiseship Activities, Excursions, Zipline Canopy Tours with Ronys Independent Tours, Roatan (ronystours.com)

• 1 year later...

Being a beer lover (snob maybe), highly recommend this excursion.  Really neat drive through the area.  Although poor, it is always interesting to see how folks outside the US live.  Apparently a decent sized ex pat community.  Our tour guide was very knowledgeable.  

The beer is quality brewed and the owner/brewmaster gave an outstanding presentation and can answer any questions about the beer.