Masks and Photo?

Vlad

27 minutes ago, UNCFanatik said:

Yes, Covid logic. Photos stop the Covids from spreading. 

More Mask theater and why masking on cruise ships needs to end. 

Hip height wooden railings also stop covid in the schooner bar, as do open doorways between vaccinated and unvaccinated areas in the Boleros/Playmakers interface and the balcony railing between the unvaccinated upper area of the theater and the lower vaccinated level of the theater....

3 minutes ago, jticarruthers said:

Hip height wooden railings also stop covid in the schooner bar, as do open doorways between vaccinated and unvaccinated areas in the Boleros/Playmakers interface and the balcony railing between the unvaccinated upper area of the theater and the lower vaccinated level of the theater....

This virus is still pretty much new... We're learning everyday. 

Another thing that's unexplained. 

Why on Oasis, unvaccinated guests show in Aquathwter most times goes first around 8.30pm and vaccinated one at almost 10:30 at night! 

Is it really only safe for vaccinated people to be outside late at night? 

4 minutes ago, JCJ said:

Although they are very sensitive for guest keeping masks on indoors, they allow you to remove for personal pics and/or ship photos. My wife and I took several personal pics indoors and was never bother by staff. 

Just several? I usually do hundreds... 

29 minutes ago, Vlad said:

Why on Oasis, unvaccinated guests show in Aquathwter most times goes first around 8.30pm and vaccinated one at almost 10:30 at night! 

Is it really only safe for vaccinated people to be outside late at night? 

It's probably more that the unvaccinated crowd skews towards the under 12 set.

2 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

It's probably more that the unvaccinated crowd skews towards the under 12 set.

Under 12 currently is very low percentage... 

And they definitely not going to sleep afterwards... Running around the ship till at least midnight and even later 

3 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Ok, I've never seen kids under 12 running around ships that I've been on after midnight and later.  I understand the frustration, but I think this is a bit of hyperbole.  

At least the cruise lines are sailing.  

Agreed. We don't typically do summer sailings, so we haven't had the sheer numbers of kids that come with the May/June/July sailings, but for the most part all the kids I've seen on board have been at least somewhat civilized. 🤣