According to ports.cruisett.com it should be RCI Allure, Carnival Breeze and NCL Getaway but the fact that the Disney Fantasy isn't on this list leads me to believe that this list may not be up to date.

There have been a lot of port changes as I'm sure you are aware.

I'm afraid this is the best information I have

Enjoy the rest of your Disney cruise and have fun on RCI in 50 days !!!

Been watching closely, as we're supposed to be leaving on Freedom of the Seas Sunday morning out of Port Canaveral.  No changes to our cruise yet.  My guess is at this point they just need to let Matthew pass through and then assess afterwards.  Hopefully not too much damage and the port can still open Saturday as they are planning.  We're going to start the drive down to FL from Indy tomorrow morning and just plan on staying inland, instead of staying Friday night on the coast as we had planned.

As much as I REALLY hope this cruise still happens, I'm sure Royal will make the best decision for everyone!  Fingers crossed!!

also been watching closely, on same ship.  we are going to try to drive down from NC on Saturday.  Hope we can find a place to stay overnight, not always easy for us--wife is in a wheelchair.

Thank you waytoo! I looked briefly on some sites but couldn't figure out what ships would actually be there and didn't won't to burn too much non voom internet. I guess I'm lucky to be worrying about such minor things. My family and I had a great time at paradise beach earlier this week and were planning to go again. 2 trips to Cozumel on one cruise is truly lucky and we have had almost no rain and no waves all cruise. I hope my car in port Canaveral and my home in Orlando is as lucky.

Stay safe everyone in the effected areas.

According to ports.cruisett.com it should be RCI Allure, Carnival Breeze and NCL Getaway but the fact that the Disney Fantasy isn't on this list leads me to believe that this list may not be up to date.

Disney being there was a list minute change due to the storm.

Been kinda following along just out of curiosity to see how the logistics of a massive disruption like this works.  I see Majesty is at Ft Lauderdale/Port Everglades now.  I assume everyone disembarked there?  Thats gotta be quite a strange situation trying to move people and reschedule flights.  From what I can tell Port Canaveral, the original destination, is still closed for damage assessment until this evening.

Been kinda following along just out of curiosity to see how the logistics of a massive disruption like this works.  I see Majesty is at Ft Lauderdale/Port Everglades now.  I assume everyone disembarked there?  Thats gotta be quite a strange situation trying to move people and reschedule flights.  From what I can tell Port Canaveral, the original destination, is still closed for damage assessment until this evening.

You are correct. Canaveral is now open, but RC wanted to get guests moving and on their way home.  I think they made the right decision but it's rare to have that situation.