No more modifying MTD times in cruise planner?

Shari3

40 minutes ago, twangster said:

Can you find your "order history"?  Try looking in the calendar also.

From there you can cancel MTD and book it again.

1535569151_ScreenShot2021-10-12at8_59_21PM.thumb.jpg.7970f938d3b867fe41377dfbc2765ba9.jpg

Thank you, I saw that.  I am afraid to cancel without seeing what other times are still available. I used to be able to choose modify.  

13 minutes ago, Shari3 said:

Thank you, I saw that.  I am afraid to cancel without seeing what other times are still available. I used to be able to choose modify.  

I think you can try to book again for the same night but times will be red because they conflict with what you have.  Nonetheless you see what is available.  

20 hours ago, twangster said:

I think you can try to book again for the same night but times will be red because they conflict with what you have.  Nonetheless you see what is available.  

Yes, you are right. I did exactly this when I wanted to switch around a Solarium Bistro and a My Time Booking. Then I cancelled and re-booked.

51 minutes ago, cruiserccl said:

That's strange, on My Cruise planner, there is an option to modify.

It's available to modify on the full calendar and order history.

I'm online through the website and not through the App if that matters.

Yet for me, it won't let me see other times at all because we are already reserved at a particular time.

Of course, what the cruise planner looks like differs between the two cruises we have booked in 2022.

On 10/12/2021 at 8:53 PM, Shari3 said:

Before the change over to the new cruise planner I was able to modify times of my time dining reservations.  I no longer can figure out a way to do this anymore. Am I missing something?

On the Oasis…this is no earlier time available for My Time Dining. Due to physical distancing protocols in the main restaurants, they spread out the traditional time dining so My Time is later. 6:45pm is the earliest that I have seen. That’s late for me as I’m a 5:30 diner. Hopefully the protocols ease and more times open up.

On 10/15/2021 at 1:30 PM, cruiserccl said:

That's strange, on My Cruise planner, there is an option to modify.

It's available to modify on the full calendar and order history.

I'm online through the website and not through the App if that matters.

I used to be able to in the old cruise planner  now that’s it’s a new updated one I can no longer modify